Sunday, February 27, 2011

No More Drama!

Hopefully...

Fluid came out! We're going in today to Dr. Z's for another check.  Hopefully the ultrasound shows no more fluid and that was all of it.  Hopefully it doesn't come back!

Thanks Meim for sharing your story with me!  She had fluid in her uterus during this IVF cycle (again)...and her doctor had some magical wizard-like ways of removing it right before transfer...and guess what?!  She's preggo!!! Congratulations Meim- I'm so happy for you (a little late, I know...). Go check out her story- I love happy outcomes from similar stories.  I'm feeling more and more positive every day.  (Cautiously optimistic of course ;)

Hope everyone's weekend is going well.  I had my last day of work yesterday- yes, I worked almost eight hours on a Saturday just so I could get my work done, but I DID! It's done! And it's time to stop thinking about work. I'm so excited.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, shucks. You're a sweetheart!

    I think soon, you and I will be in the same boat. I'm super excited for you, too! =)

    ReplyDelete