Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Not Paying Attention to B...

Yep, that's what I'm doing right now.  I'm writing on my blog and not paying attention to my B.  Not good.  I just wanted to throw out there a quick update.  Then it's back to relaxing with B and making some yummy and HEALTHY dinner!

I could not be happier that this is my last week at work for almost a month.  Today was brutal! And I made a promise to myself this morning that I wouldn't get stressed out, that I would let it all roll off my back, that I would only do what I'm capable of doing in a work day...no more staying late, taking extra work, putting myself out there.  It's not worth it.  This is the most important thing- this incredible thing we're doing for our family.  Work isn't worth it.

But, alas, I freaked out about not having enough time.  I had to stay late.  I didn't eat a good lunch... I have problems, that's for sure. 

I'm doing what I need to do, though.  Only three more days.  I'm setting my priorities straight right now- I know what matters.  And I'll do what it takes. 

Biggest Loser is on tonight! So I'm excited about that too ;)

Oh, and I had to call to ask the doctor this morning when I'm supposed to stop exercising because I actually forgot.  And, yeah, it was this weekend.  Apparently no more impact exercise or twisting/bending after stims start.  I forgot about that.  Apparently the ol' ovaries are already getting big and scary...no twisting allowed here ovaries! We're gonna stay nice and calm.

So it's walking and arm workouts...and some very light and relaxing yoga! :)

Thanks for the comments.  I'm so glad to have this community for support!  Peace and relaxation, here I come!

1 comment: