Sunday, June 26, 2011

Belly (pic)

So here's the growing belly...

16w3d

17w3d

18w3d

I'm starting to get more stretching and aching type pains...apparently I'm going to look full term for a single pregnancy in about 10 weeks, so we've still got some serious growing to do- but it really feels like I'm getting there! :)

Went out to Ko.hls and bought some clearance maternity stuff for work  because I've been rotating the same three dresses and two shirts for three weeks now...yikes.  I also bought a couple of non-maternity dresses that have plenty of room to grow for at least a while (and then I can wear them later, too!!)  I try to think whether I'd wear this stuff after pregnancy before I buy it- but I'm guessing when I'm 34 weeks with twins we're gonna be working with balloon type clothing so I'll be flexible.  Can you say Muumuu's???
 Bring it on!!!


4 comments:

  1. You look great! I have a friend who swore by G.ap shirt because of their length at the end (when others were getting too short), which might work for you. I know it would be a little more expensive, but perhaps it could get you through the entire pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great (growing) belly pics! Good luck with the maternity shopping, hope you find a few good pieces that will grow with you and let the rotating continue... at least pregnancy gives us a free pass to wear the same things over and over without anyone saying a word:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your belly seems to have grown a lot in the past week! You look so great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look incredible! So very happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete