Thursday, May 6, 2010

Larger Than Life

That's how I'm feeling right now. Quite a bit larger than life. I lost three pounds over the last 5 days, it was a glorious feeling. But alas, I went back on birth control this morning and I already feel like I'm a heffer. Obviously, nothing much has happened in the last 12 hours since I popped that little pill, but I can feel it coming. I hate you BCPs! But then again, you keep me away from evil evil endo land (or at least the darkest parts of it).
I'm a crabby cramperton today though. My stomach is hurting all over. I was thoroughly planning on going to a spin class after work today until I realized that I'm not a complete idiot.
AF + Spin Class = Angry Lady.
So I ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes and felt like I was gonna die. Then I got on the stair @#$*& for a grand total of five minutes before I decided that I was straight champion material and worthy of leaving immediately. And thus, I came home to eat dinner.
B was in a super happy mood after work today. Come to think of it, he was quite chipper at work today, too. Not normal B style. It's fun, we play together. He calls me monkey. I call him squid man. I love him.
Quote of the night: "I really wish I had some orange juice...if someone hadn't drank it all two days ago...the entire jug...in one sitting."
B: "I heard it was good for sperm count"

Lesson #3: "Muscle weighs more than fat."

Ugh, I was seriously convincing myself that I was losing weight because I was awesome and my metabolism still loves me cuz I'm "young" and vibrant and totally able to drop a pound a day because that's just who I am. And then I realized 1) I came off of birth control. I'm a moron. And 2) I stopped working out. Altogether. Just stopped. As much as I'd like to think that I was holding onto all of that super muscle I put on when I started back at working out everyday...I do unfortunately have a slight bit of common sense left in me. So, today, I resolved to workout a tad bit more to combat my ridiculousness.
However, I have been doing much better on the "not eating myself into oblivion" kick I started a few days ago. Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment