Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Keep on Trucking

We had another bleeder today. Yikes, why do these shots hurt so much? I mean, I've gotten more shots, injections, and IV's in my life than anyone I know...but holy bejeebus, these are no fun.  Maybe it's the fact that they're in my belly.  Maybe it's the amount of medicine.  In any case, I'm just trying to keep on trucking over here.

Tomorrow morning is our first monitoring appointment.  I'm nervous that they'll tell me my body isn't responding the right way.  I'm nervous that I'm over-responding and will end up with OHSS (ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome) and won't be able to move forward with this cycle. I'm excited, but those nerves are so...ugh.

Gonna go hit the gym again for thirty glorious minutes of ... walking.  My arms are still sore from our weight workout a couple days ago.  I'll try for a little more of that. And then I'm making whole wheat turkey spaghetti tonight! YUM!

ps- thanks mom for the manicure tonight! It was good to see you, but not long enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment