- Fluid is GONE!!!!!! Yep, you heard it right! It's not on my cervix or anything, it's gone. I'm still a little skeptical that it won't return because cautious optimism is better than plain ol' optimism according to past experience, but honestly I'm super pleased. Thanks for all the good vibes!!!
- My estrogen went up to 2283 and my progesterone was at 1.37 yesterday (compared to something ridiculous like the low 1000's last cycle and .65 progesterone).
- Dr. Z measured 24 follicles that were right on today, but he said there were more he just wasn't going to measure. Yikes! I'm stoked!
- I got a prescription for Dostinex because Dr. Z is worried about OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation). I start it tonight along with my HCG trigger shot and then take it for 8 days every day. He wants to minimize some of the OHSS symptoms before they start. Right now I'm feeling exactly the same as last time- lots of pain in my abdomen, like stretching pain, and it hurts to sit down. It also hurts a lot more when I have to go to the bathroom or after I've eaten anything. But I wasn't hyperstimulated last time- that's probably from the stage 4 endo and all of the scar tissue and adhesion being moved around.
- I'm nervous about this drug. The pharmacist was ridiculous and had to go pull out his smart phone to learn about it because he'd never seen it before. He then proceeded to read me everything that was written on his "app" about it. Like- will cause dizziness, impaired motor functions, and may cause depression. Yeah, thanks. Dr. Z wasn't too happy with that pharmacist when I asked him about it this morning.
- I'll find out soon (hopefully) what time my trigger is tonight!
I'm feeling excited and slightly anxious. Aw, the key emotions of IVF... I know you too well.